Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Their Story

To become a good librarian, one must be able to put patrons to sleep... at any cost... So where do I come in?

*Pulling out sedative.*

Exactly... I have the fun job of helping patrons with things they don't understand, best known as a Reference Librarian or (as the kids like to call me, "The Know It All") So this blog is dedicated to all those patrons that have a funny story, and the librarians that tell them. Since I get asked the most stupid questions, I'll put them on this blog and let you figure them out, also I'll tell the stories that are the hilarious, pee in your pants kind that I deal with on... a daily bases. As well as how I can sedate a patron that might be getting a little to late, or how I lock patrons in the bathroom, or tape stuff on their back, or... well... I'll leave the rest of my hilarious pranks to your imagination.

*evil grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment