Monday, September 20, 2010

Learn Your Lesson...

So it turns out I've finally learned that you don't mess with a Green Berra. So it turns out today I spent nearly half the morning trying to figure out how to open a bottle of rubbing alcohol with only my thumbs. You're probably wondering why. Well to put it simply Mr. Clean finally got me.

True, true, seems impossible, but yes. This morning I walked the halls of shame and made every assistant librarian and our director snort in laughter. So what happened... well...

Mr. Clean super glued my fingers to my keyboard... yes... it's true.


How did he do it? Put it simply he put the glue on seconds before I got to my desk. When I put my fingers down on the keys, well... they were stuck. So I ended up having to rip the keyboard out of the PC and go to the break room to remove it. Fun times... fun times...

Anyhoo, now all the patrons are asking what happened and embarrassed as I am, I have to explain.

You got to love Librarian-Hood...

No comments:

Post a Comment