Thursday, March 3, 2011

Nap/Staff Meeting

So after sleeping halfway through a boring staff meeting, I have found out that not only is my job doubling but now I have all volunteers. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I REALLY need to stop sleeping through staff meetings. But that's boring! Let's get to the interesting stuff over the last two days I've been away from my most precious blog. In first news, I've been caught! Yes, it's true, if you've happen to have a look at the tab you know by now. R.A. found me out!

So the only way for her not to turn me in and have this blog put on our website, I have put up my new blog for both me and R.A. It seems I've lost my Spook status for now. R.A. has sworn to secrecy, so let's hope no one finds her out. 8|

It was hilarious how it happened because it all began with the mysterious whoopie....

You got to love Librarian-hood....

No comments:

Post a Comment