Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Flu...

Not pretty...

This is what I get for talking to patrons. So I'm alive, for all of my adoring (looking down at followers) ... fan... anyhoo, as it turns out half the staff is down with the flu thanks to an idiot assistant that thought it was alright to come to the library when they had the flu.

(To any library volunteers out there, DON'T EVER COME TO THE LIBRARY WHEN YOU ARE SICK!!! *we will kill you*)

So I've been out of commission for a over a week and am now going after the idiot assistant that did this to me. (Awe the joys of librarian-hood) As for Mr. Clean (healthy as a horse), I think he was enjoying the fact I was gone for a week. When he saw me come in his smile disappeared into a frown. (I don't think it was a frown of concern.) So this is a warning to the idiot assistant, if you ever dare come to this library while I'm here, I'm hunting you down, hog tying you, and throwing you in the attic!

You got to love Librarian-Hood....

No comments:

Post a Comment