Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Night Ms. Nervous became... well... Ms. Nervous

Alright, so I never really told the story about Ms. Nervous. Call me evil, but I wanted to wait a while before I told it. So here's the story, like I told before about wanting to scare Ms. Nervous when she was Ms. Know-It-All, we decided we'd scare her when she worked late.

Since the library is open late on Fridays for those (idiotic) college kids. To all new assistants we have an initiation scare. It shows us how well they will do. So it was her turn, we usually like to do it on the first day, but we were kind of lazy with her. (Because she was well... a know it all in more ways then one.) So drawing straws it was decided that me and another coworker would do it. (This is all for fun, and when the next assistant joins the ranks the one we scared helps out too. *our evil fun is hilarious*)

Everyone already called me 'Ghost' at work because of my silent feet. So my coworker dressed me up as the grime reaper thanks to her obsession with medieval times. And so the fun began.

Ms. Nervous was busy putting up books and I came behind her and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around and screamed bloody murder. Thankfully no one was in the library at the moment. I took off my mask and said, "Got yeah."

*she beat the stuffing's out of me with a dictionary after...*

(She took it okay, but still ...) Even so she became Ms. Nervous and made everyone nervous as well. As for the nervous break down, it turned out false, *she's pregnant!* (Congrats!!! Ms. Nervous and Husband!!!).

You got to love Librarian-Hood...

No comments:

Post a Comment